IN VIDEOS AND FILM.....
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Mlada, Bolshoi Opera and Ballet, Recorded at
the Bolshoi Theater, Moscow in June 1992, Produced by NVC Arts; Teldec Video Laserdisc.
- Nina Ananiashvili and International Stars 1991 Tour of Japan
Program; Produced by Japan Arts/Arts Core/Mitsubishi Corporation; released by VAI in the
USA in two volumes (Volume 1 & 2), VHS.
- Nina Ananiashvili and International Stars 1993 Tour of Japan
Program; Produced by Arts Core/Mitsubishi Corporation with Japan Arts; released by VAI in
the USA in two volumes (Volumes 3 & 4), VHS.
- Swan Lake, with A. Fadeyechev and The State Perm Ballet, 1992,
Produced by Arts Core/Mitsubishi Corporation; released in the USA by Kultur, VHS.
- Don Quixote, with A. Fadeyechev and The State Perm Ballet,
1992, Produced by Arts Core/Mitsubishi Corporation; released in the USA by Kultur, VHS.
- The Bolshoi Ballet, A BBC OMNIBUS Special Program coincident with the
Bolshoi's 1986 European Tour.
- Don Quixote excerpt in The Magic of the Bolshoi Ballet, The
Entertainment Video Co. and Gostelradio 1987; released in the USA by Kultur, VHS.
- Firebird in RETURN OF THE FIREBIRD, a film-ballet produced and
directed by Andris Liepa, US Premiere at the Dance on Camera Festival in New York City,
December 13, 1997. Now available in DVD Video in Europe (Decca).
- NINA ANANIASHVILI: One Moment in My Life, a video biography, Arts
Core, 1997, available in Japan.
IN SPECIAL PROJECTS.....
- Leah, a one-act ballet created by A. Ratmansky for Nina
Ananiashvili based on the story of The Dybbuk
and is set to the music of the same title by Leonard Bernstein.
- Green, a one-act ballet created for Nina Ananiashvili by
- Opus X, a one-act ballet created for Nina Ananiashvili by
- La Fille du Pharaon, a re-creation, by Pierre Lacotte, of
Petipa's legendary 1862 ballet; Nina Ananiashvili danced the title role in this revival's
premiere at the Bolshoi on May 5, 2000.
- Charms of Mannerism, a one-act ballet created for Nina
Ananiashvili by A. Ratmansky.
- Dreams About Japan, a one-act ballet created by A. Ratmansky
inspired by four Kabuki plays and set to traditional Japanese music for taiko drums.
- The Snow Maiden, a ballet created by Ben Stevenson for Nina
Ananiashvili, premiered in Houston in March 12, 1998, and presented in the ABT 1998 season
at the Metropolitan Opera House. It is on the 1999 ABT repertory for the 1999 season.
- Swan Lake, a photo
essay by Nancy Ellison, starring Nina Ananiashvili with Alexei Fadeyechev, published
by Harry N. Abrams, Inc.
- NINA ANANIASHVILI: Houston's Snow Maiden, by Margaret Willis, DANCE
MAGAZINE, March, 1998
- From Jets to JetÚs: Nina Ananiashvili, by Margaret Willis, DANCE
MAGAZINE, July 1994.